@Xonos_Darkgrate1 THIS IS A GREAT IDEA!!!! I thought about doing something like this, but I hardly have any time these days to write on the forums! Thank you!!!!
And could I please join the crew in Aetherlight: Origins? In the story I would pretty much be like I am on the forums, give or take:
1) I am random and arbitrary, as in Pringles-and-cookie-craving, cat-catcher, rocket-suit, fashion-police, falling-into-random-holes, spying-on-people-from-trees, lurking-in-the-shadows, conspiracy-theorist Ari. (You can leave out the APA and mind control, if you wish)
2) I am pretty much there for comic relief because of my randomness, though I can wield an awesome sniper rifle and take out automatons like a boss.
3) I also carry explosives and self-destruct gel and other destructive weapons. Think Sabine from Star Wars Rebels except 10x crazier and with more pink on her outfit.
4) My friends mean the world to me, and I would do anything to protect them.
5) I can calm down enough after excitement or an automaton confrontation to listen to my friends and offer advice (sometimes the advice is not to be taken seriously, sometimes it is meaningful because of my devotion to the Scarlet Man and the influence He has on me. He sent me to No Man's Landing--we're in that location, right?--to help out, and I have not seen Him since that day)
6*optional stuff*) @Jacoby_Elderfun1 and I constantly feud about brown-green dye looking like swamp colors (maybe put his yummy cookies in, too????), @May_Otterview and I argue over whether I can use her hammer (if she has one at this point; I know these days she loves her ice hammer), and @Arona_Copperburst1 and I are sisters and she helps me upgrade my sniper rifle and keep it from falling apart--it's an unwieldy and fickle little gizmo. @Hanna_Brassheart and I argue about fashions and dyes, @Iliara_Mustardtop and I were sent by the Scarlet Man together to help the Resistance after He saved her from the automatons and we are good friends. You and I pretty much just argue about which automaton is scarier, and you are still a bit annoyed at me for breaking into your secret stash of Pringles and devouring all 16,935 of them (very optional, but worth mentioning).
(You don't have to use the stuff about the different arguments I have with my friends--if you haven't noticed, spending valuable time feuding over trivial things is how I demonstrate my loyalty to my friends, in a strange sort of way only understood by Ariella herself--but I just thought I'd mention these ideas. Good luck with writing!! ~Ariella )