Well.... four hours in and it's finally done downloading all 668 MB. Made a new character and... welp it just wouldn't load! So I restarted, and it made me wait another 3 hours to download 358 more MB.
Anyways, things I noticed:
1. I like the glowing mouse telling you where to click. Can't remember if that was there before.
2. It went through Lukas's introduction scene too fast. (The one where it zooms in on Lukas after the Engine broke.) I wish it stayed there until I clicked again, so I could appreciate the art more. I think the 3, 2, 1 dialogue also went too fast too, the only reason I knew what was happening was because I remember it from when I first played.
3. Random object floating in the middle of nowhere?
4. Keyboard support would be nice. I'd like to move around with arrow keys and interact with spacebar or z, as an alternative to mouse.
5. Right before getting Cogsworthy's telegraph, there's a typo: "How do I know that to do?" should be "How do I know what to do?"
6. Graphics seem a little less quality than before, actually.
7. Postman's Journal doesn't load.
8. A dialogue log would be nice. (A record of dialogue for people who might click too fast)
Also UGH, everytime I log out, it makes me download another 300 MB to log back in! It takes over an hour to download everytime, I kinda don't wanna play again until that's fixed.