WOOAHHH!! It's truly amazing what one can do in the land of Aethesia when bored!!
I am laughing so hard right now because of the many things I completed by my lonesome in a short amount of time:
- Found an AMAZING AETHER HACK (I'll tell you about that, and it's not really a "hack", but oh well)
- Without continuing the story in the game or any missions (using the hack) raised my level up to 18 in 30 minutes
- Also using the hack, I opened the fog gate leading into the junkyard and cleared No Man's Landing of fog due to emptying tons of aether 7 times
- Defeated the Baron and his fellows, the Crusher, the goat, and EVERY SINGLE automaton in No Man's Landing and the Junkyard because of somehow attaining specials with my gaunlet
It was absolutely crazy! And I'm not lying!! But here, let me tell you about the secret I found (this might have already been found, but still... ) And note, this only works if you have been collecting Resistance papers for a while and have no idea what to do with them.
All you have to do is to reprogram a propaganda machine by destroying it with a hammer and installing a aether boiler and an animos servo (either that or a clockwork furnace, I don't remember which one). Once you reprogrammed it, place 7 resistance posters into the machine, and tada, you have a full tank of aether in seconds!! At the time, I had 50 something posters, so that means I got about 50 tanks of aether!! This is why I was able to do so many things in such a short time.
- Uh, cool? I already knew that.
- I had no idea, that's amazingg!!!
Votes are public.