Do you think I play Clash of Clans for fun? It's a grind. It's a sport, in my opinion.
I didn't play baseball for fun. For me. There is only first place. After that, there is no second or third for me. They are only losers.
In CoC, 80% of the time I'm going crazy trying to remain calm. The other 20% I'm trying to recollect to figure out what's next. For me, it's for the honor. It's for the medal you get when you win.