Alrighty folks, first off, this is a private poll - usernames are not shown. I don't want people to disclose their family financial situation on the internet. So zipper them lips, pretty please.
Recently @Mech_Lightspark has said that the Aetherlight team is considering moving away from the episode model of releasing content. This has caused @Jacoby_Elderfun1 to speculate that the Aetherlight is moving to a subscription model, and other members have expressed their concerns in this topic.
If the Aetherlight were to switch to a subscription model...
- I think it would be an improvement over the current episode payment model
- It doesn't matter to me.
- I wouldn't like it, but I would be able to buy the subscription and still play the game.
- It would depend on how the model was implemented and the per-month cost.
- I might be able to pay for a couple of months, but that would be it.
- I (probably) wouldn't be able to play the game anymore.
- I don't know how this change would affect me.
Choose up to 3 options
If SCS needs more money, which of the following would likely be easier for you and your family to accept?
- Price Increase (per episode)
- Moving to a subscription model
Please do not panic - none of this is final yet at all. These polls are just for feedback to SCS - no names are shown here.