@Ilayne_Merespark May I be included in your role-play, please?
If you want a little information about me, here it is:
1) I am random, arbitrary, and crazy--as in Pringles-and-cookie-craving, cat-catcher, rocket-suit, fashion-police, falling-into-random-holes, spying-on-people-from-trees, lurking-in-the-shadows, conspiracy-theorist crazy.
2) I am pretty much there for comic relief because of my randomness, though I can wield an awesome flintlock sniper (with pink on it instead of red) and take out automatons like a boss.
3) My friends mean the world to me, and I would do anything to protect them.
4) I can calm down enough after excitement or an automaton confrontation to listen to my friends and offer advice (sometimes the advice is not to be taken seriously, sometimes it is meaningful because of my devotion to the Scarlet Man and the influence He has on me.)
5) I was once a cadet at the Academy Automicus, but after turning against Lucky, the Scarlet Man sent me to work with the Resistance.
6) My specialty (when not smashing automatons) is science, and I usually just mix up colorful solutions of sea flowers, indigo, or pink feathers (and occasionally chromic acid when the situation requires it). As a consequence, my clothes are dyed random colors (you never know what the next color will be, I change it so frequently, though PINK is my favorite of all of them).