* Don't just be aware if you can trust them, always be aware if they can trust you
* If you don't own up to everything, you won't be trusted with anything
* Someone who gives you something out of free will is them doing something from their heart.
* If you're giving something, expecting to be repaid, you're missing the point.
* Relationships by family or friends last a life time not because they never missed up, but because they cleaned up when they did.
Other people’s quotes:
• you make a living by what you get, you make a life by what you give.
• Take risks. If you succeed, you'll be happy. If you fail, you'll be wiser.
• One of the best things you can give someone is time. Because that is the one thing you can never get back.
• Throw me amongst the wolves, and I’ll come back leading the pack.
• They tried to bury me, but they did not know I was a seed.
My dad’s quote:
• People that make a promise to you, but don't keep it, shows that they do not care.