What is more irksome is people leaving two drops of anything in a container and putting it in the recycle. I can clearly see that there is a small amount left in that container - drain it out and drink it, come on.
This. Also people thinking I’m in high school.
I mean, people thinking that I’m younger than I am is great until I have to explain that I’m in college. Then it’s not fun anymore.
Other things that annoy me:
1. Loud noises of any kind. Chainsaws, Wood chippers, etc.
2. People spontaneously walking up to me and asking how I’m doing, especially when I’m clearly trying to get work done. I am in my introvert place. Do not enter my introvert place without permission, and permission means that we set up a date and time for me to give you my undivided attention, which in turn means that I leave my introvert place and enter your world. Be nice to my introvert and it will be nice to you.
3. People who don’t know what they are doing
4. People who don’t know what they want
5. People yelling at me, especially as a combination of 1 and 2
6. Me leaving things in places. This annoys me so much that I check everywhere before I leave a class and check my backpack before I leave school multiple times to make sure I have everything. I hate losing stuff.