INFJ? You? squints I don’t see it, but I could be wrong. Mind if I ask you some questions?
Hanna’s Home-Made MBTI Quiz
Do you get energy from/crave...
- Being around crowds and/or socializing
- Having “me” time
Being an extravert doesn’t mean you don’t need “me” time or have an endless social battery, and being an introvert doesn’t mean you never want to interact with others or explore crowded areas! It’s what always proves energizing to you that matters.
The introvert/extravert trait also describes on what plane you relate things. Are you an “outside of yourself” kind of person (extravert), or an introspective person (introvert)?
First choice: E (Extravert). Second choice: I (Introvert).
Which is closest to how you would you describe yourself?
- A down-to-earth, concrete, here-and-now, in-the-present, detail-sensing, what-I-see-is-what-matters kind of person (that was a lot of dashes)
- An abstract, idea-centered, big picture, future-oriented, future-predicting, visionary, possibility-seeing kind of person
Argh, it’s hard to describe. There’s like, a sense about it. Absorb the essence of my descriptions and see which essence matches you closest. This trait explains how you deal with information.
First choice: S (Sensor). Second choice: N (Intuitive).
How do you make decisions?
- I get a feeling about things. I sense emotions, and take special care to respect them in myself and others. The “right” decision isn’t always the best.
- I look first to logic. Thoughts take place above emotions in my estimation. Facts and consistency are important to me.
Once again, being a feeler does not mean you don’t have logic, and being a thinker does not mean you are cold and hard. It signifies what you look to first to make your decisions. Pick which one resonates with you the most.
First choice: F (Feeler). Second choice: T (Thinker).
Finally, which statement reflects you the most?
- I am flexible, and have a healthy sense of wonder. Oftentimes the adventure lies in the journey, not the destination. Plans can be cumbersome; spontaneity can be freeing. I am open to new things. Not everything has to be laid out.
- I am organized and structured. I have goals, and I have plans for the future. Spontaneity is stressful for me. It’s important to me to keep things in order, and ordered things satisfy me. I like laying things out clearly.
This one is the hardest to describe. Again, absorb the essence of these two mindsets and see which one matches your main tendencies most. This, the final trait and final letter, is focused on how you interact with the outside world.
First choice: P (Perceiver). Second choice: J (Judger).
Which is your type?
Votes are public.
Disclaimer: this is only my personal take on the types.
I do hope it is helpful though!