1. Glitches, spam and arguing have been some of the main issues lately. The glitches are a sign of new content and it's fun to watch things develop. But reporting of glitches has gotten a bit intense and it can be a bit hard to wade through it all and sometimes there ends up being some spam in there which makes it even more difficult. There is also spam from new users, but hey, we were all new users once and we are certainly guilty of it ourselves.
2. I don't know if the Members’ President would be better equipped than the mods and staff, but I do believe we could help them. With so many glitches and concerns being reported, often many are of the same thing. If we are elected, Lilliana and I would like to make a new topic for glitches that is JUST for polls. We would help go through the recent posts on the glitches topic, then make a poll in conjunction with specific glitches. That way the mods and staff could just look at the polls and see who all is experiencing the issue, what system they are using and thus determine the urgency of said glitch.
3. Glitches and spam are some of the most important things to address and they are what we would like to help organize to make the forums more manageable. As I mentioned above, making a topic exclusively for polls that Lilliana and I would compose to help the moderators and staff pinpoint the most important glitches to work on. We also want to help everyone clean up their posts so it’s easier for the mods to read through.
4. Each of the other candidates have all expressed their want to create a better, closer community. They all want what's best for the forums and it's clear that they love the Aetherlight Forums as much as Lilliana and I do.
5. I don’t think pointing out the flaws of others would be conducive to the peace-keeping aspect of this debate. We all have our flaws, and pointing them out will only add unnecessary conflict, which we would hopefully like to avoid.