Okay, so you're in class and the teacher tells the students to turn their 5-page research paper that was due today. You don't have it done and you are 95% sure that she said it was due next week, but your fellow students are walking forward with essays...
You were dead sure that you were done with all of your schoolwork for the day and you are off browsing the forums when your mom walks in and tells you that you're not done with school for the day, and there is an assignment that you missed.
What do you do?
- Freak out and yell "AAAAAHHHHH!"
- Confront the teacher (or your mom) about the miscommunication about how much work needed to be done (keep your cool)
- Run out of the classroom/away from your mom and frantically rush through the assignment
- Do the work at a reasonable pace and turn it in late, but complain the whole way about school and how much it is a drag on your life
- Refuse to do any more work that day and spend the rest of it crying in despair about how you never get to have any fun
Votes are public.