Kitty is reading forums, readng forums, reading forums. Sees topic.
There is so much that I would like to add.
Firstly, some things that probably won't happen:
1. Voice Acting. Full voice acting.
2. Better Control of your words (I was on the L and I met Lily and she says she was a Cartographor and I said "What is that?" and I'm like wha??? I know what cartography is so it would be nice if we could choose what to say.
Next, some things that are probably realistic and should be added:
3. Health. A bombardier runs up to me and unloads a massive cannonball into my chest. "OOFF!" -25 health. That makes NO SENSE! THAT SHOULD KILL YOU. Enemies should do more damage.
4. Dodging, to offset that. How is it that you as a human being can miss, but robots can't? (Have you ever seen a battle droid hit something?) "Look out take cover" could have some meaning if whenever an enemy tried to attack you a wheel came up and you had to click on it to attempt to dodge an enemy attack. There could be red (dodge) orange (partial dodge) and grey (hit). If you get hit, it would be really bad if all enemies did more damage.
5. Level up. It doesn't really do anything besides give you access to new things. How about whenever you level up you gain 5 maximum health or something.
6. Armor. I don't understand how a person in battle armor is just as hard to kill as a person in ripped clothing. Different clothing should have different effects in combat like +30 health, constantly in stabilized mode, extra damage, etc.
7. Weapon upgrades, every weapon you get is just as strong as every other weapon. Ooh yay Ice hammer oh no it's just as good as my tesla hammer. Players should be able to build upgraded versions of weapons out of parts and the original weapon. For example, get a tesla hammer, add some plasma globes and stuff, you get an ADVANCED TESLA HAMMER. Normal attack does 50 damage, special attack does 35 damage to all enemies. This would also make including tougher and tougher enemies more reasonable.
8. Aether. I think Aether is so limited. Fix lightpole. Fill meter. Heal ally. Make clothing. Firstly, why is the Aethermeter so small, why can't you build a bigger one, or more? Second, the aethermeter is too easy to fill (just had a problem with that) third, you could aether-power weapons by dragging aether onto the weapon to make the weapon even stronger for a short time. Fourth, If a player's health was full and you add aether to them, you could give them a special temporary effect like so many stacks of Focus. Fifth, if you poured aether on an automaton, wouldn't it destroy the fog in the automaton, damaging it. Aether should damage enemies. If you put in enough aether, you could make the automaton work for you because it's running on aether (I LOVE THAT).
9. Defense levels. You could walk up to a character and they ask you, do you want to begin a defense level? If you click yes, then you get brought into this waiting room. Once so many people are in the waiting room (say 3 players) then the defense level could begin. At that point, a lot of enemies spawn and their paths take them into your base. The players could intercept the enemies and start battles with them and stop them from getting to the base. There would be some NPC's (preferably aether-filled automatons) that might be able to help you but it would be mostly up to you.
10. New weapons. Swords, shields, air support, command of artillery, bows and arrows, grenade launchers...
11. More weapons. Why can I only have one hammer. What if there was a quest and Emily gave you another hammer. That would be cool.
And...that's all I can think of right now. Hope there are some good ideas in there that you would like to implement, and even if none of that is used, I hope readers will enjoy all of my ideas.