It isn't exactly that simple, but yes. :0)
Here are steps for those that don't know!
How to Get to the Isle Boiler Without Fighting:
- Go through the (unblock it first) second opening when the pacifier is at or near the top of the stairs.
- Wait until the first minion is as far to the right of it's patrol as possible before going. (Waiting for the minion to do this 2-3 times is ideal (reason explained later))
- RUN to the bridge near the oscillator, and wait a bit for the oscillator to get to the end of IT'S patrol so you can get around it (From the top of the screen).
- Continue quickly around the oscillator and go across the second bridge and around the pacifier. (If you waited for the minion earlier, the pacifier should be at a place you can get around it. !!THIS HAS NOT BEEN PROVEN!!)
- Go into the storage room. (This resets the patrols so that the pacifier isn't tailing you.)
- Go out of the storage room and wait for the pacifier and oscillator patrol to get away from you. Follow them, but not closely. Once they go to bumps where you can run past them, do so.
- The oscillator and pacifier will pursue you, so continue quickly up and around. Dodge the minion and pacifier until you get to the telecog to the boiler.
- Go through the telecog, and you're in!
(Knowing how to insta-use the telacog is vital to these instructions.)