I suggest that you watch the Lord of the Ring series while you're very busy relaxing. I'm sure you can make some space from nothing to watch it! @Lady_Pancake
Don't do Hobbit! Or more specifically, the last one in that series. It just.. it just wasn't the best...
I also suggest that you:
1. Watch the Hunger Game series
2. Read the Hunger Game series
3. Read the Bible
4. Join a club
5. make pancakes for those in need (you could even start Pancake Ministries!!! Am I getting ahead of myself?)
6. spoil your dog (optional) I did it to mine...
7. get a new hairstyle to change things up
8. do something new like skydiving or going to Africa
9. spend time with your family and friends, or even make new ones!
10. make me a moderator (joke)
These are all to help you cheer up, and they count as my part in contributing to make you happy! I did so with @Hanna_Brassheart when she was sad. Only... in a different way, and she got annoyed at me for it. But the point is that she got happy after that!
Xonos Darkgrate (smashes scale < gasp > and replaces it with this)