He says to tell you these are the ones he has already gotten:
1. Next to the dockyard signs under a board that's propped up on a crate.
2. On a table next to the Evergreen Meadows portal.
3. In between a rock pile from going diagonally to eh rock pile from the junkyard sign and the paper was next to the street lamp.
4. On the upper level of you go straight left from the Beacon's mailbox to the little table, on a chair.
5. He thinks next to the house with the fog boiler sign and picture on it.
6. When you cross the ridge from the fog boiler sign, across the bridge and go past the big tree with the pink flowers, near a rock pile.
7. When you go to the path that leads to the Urchins Grotto, on the left side there is a big pile of jun; it was at the end of the "J-looking" pipe.
8. Next to the big crane thingie in the pile of junk with the big dead tree... it was in he dumpster looking thing.
9. Next to the boat that is under the Landing Gazette sign that says "good honest news. Under new mamangement," on the crate next to the barrel that is next to the boat
He says "Jacoby, I know you can help with this! Someone else time me you have found all the papers, and my momma says you are an expert at this game. Thank you so much, God bless you. Junior Oldenscope." (His Aetherlight name.)
(Gosh I hope I got all that right!)