Hey, guys! Tell me how this sounds:
A blogging and discussion website. Any topic is welcomed, inappropriate and immoral topics are not allowed and deleted. However, you can set your age group which lets you access topics deemed appropriate for your age. For example: 6 year olds are not allowed to access "New abortion rights passes" topic. Or something similar to that effect.
Parents are given reports on which topic their children access if they set their accounts through the parents' email, and can block certain topics. Everything is moderated, with a trust system similar to this one.
This is a Christian-made site, so there will be an "about" summary for the website that would give whoever reads it the correct links to help them know what Christianity is. Any religion is allowed to be discussed and believed however. Everybody is welcome. Inappropriateness is not.
Arguments are allowed in specific topics, and anyone is allowed to delete their account whenever they want. Parents may delete accounts as well. Absolutely ANY topic is allowed to be discussed, as long as people follow the guidelines which are:
1. No explicit pictures of any kind
2. No links to any explicit sites or places
3. No addresses or personal information allowed
4. No cussing or inappropriate talk except discussion of them in arguments or debates
5. Trash talk and crude remarks are not allowed
6. Offenders and their offending remarks or actions will be removed temporarily or indefinitely depending on what they did or do
7. Spamming and excessive promotion of products or companies is not allowed either
8. more rules are in progress and consideration
When signing up, you have to enter a parent's email and your age so that the site will know which topics you can access and which you can't. The email will ask the parent to confirm their permission for the child to participate according to their real age and not a sneaky teen.
Moderators will be chosen occasionally to help around, and Christian advice will be freely given.
Basically, this is a site for kids of any age to talk about numerous topics and post their ideas with other kids of their age. Full names are not allowed, but fake call signs are allowed.
Any person can personalize their "profile page". Which means adding an appropriate background, email (if parents allow), bio, friending request, and summary of his/her activities around the site.
A short list of things allowed on the site are:
1. topics concerning movies or TV shows
2. topics dedicated to specific arguments or debates
3. topics dedicated to specific games or recreational activities
4. role-plays and fun stories
5. any other category deemed appropriate for the child's age
People are encouraged to make topics and posts as specific and information-filled as possible. The main goal is to provide kids of all ages a site where they can discuss nearly anything in a healthy and appropriate environment.
So yeah, that's my idea for a website. What do you guys think? I appreciate any feedback, and if I can, I might just make it and invite you guys there too!