This page has been inactive for a while. I think we should spice things up!
What would you say to a friendly competition with Hansin Kuvasuunnittelu?
Lately, I’ve been making a lot of gifts for others. I was thinking, it would be really cool to have a logo that I could print out and use as a label. That would be neat, and a nice way to say, “This was homemade.” I could also use it as a watermark on project photos.
For example, something in the realm of this:
So, I ask Hansin Kuvasuunnittelu and Beacon Design both— could you make such a logo for me?
- A transparent background would be great.
- The logo in black only, for ease of printing and use.
- Contains the words “handmade” and a reference to my name, like “Hanna” or “H.”
- Uses an easy to read font.
- Is in modern and cute style.
The winner will be granted unlimited referrals from me AND advertising space on Scarlet Man’s News.
Please let me know soon if you accept the challenge.