The last place my family lived in was (blank), so we had an old barn. Every evening, the sun would shine on it. So, we started this sort of tradition; if you saw the sun shining on the barn, you would call out, 'Sun's on the barn!', then everyone would echo. So, that was cool. One day we had a friend over, and he mowed the lawn, and stored the lawn mower in the barn like my dad always did. Unfortunately, it somehow leaked or something, and the barn caught on fire. The whole thing was up in flames pretty quick, and by the time my dad had run over with the fire extinguisher, it was at least 20 feet in the air. He went back to the house and called the fire department. Meanwhile, our mom was comforting us while we cried as the poor old barn burned to smithereens. It was really sad then, but we've moved away now, and we had fun finding the melted pieces of glass strewn about.