How to: DIY Functional Aetherlight Stickers for iOS
Show off your favorite fandom with these DIY Aetherlight stickers for iMessage!
- Download You Doodle - draw on photos from the app store. It’s free! (I have the pro version now—it’s totally worth it if you’re into that kind of thing!)
- Long-press on any Aetherlight emoji that has been posted, or is shown in your post preview. A “Save Image” button will pop up. Click it! Repeat for as many emojis as you would like to be stickers.
- Enter You Doodle. Click File>Import>Edit a Photo>Camera Roll> and choose an emoji.
- No editing necessary—all you have to do is click File>Save>Stickers.
- Repeat at will. You can use any image for a sticker!
To organize your stickers’ order and categorize them, click the tool box to the left of the “You Doodle” at the top of the screen. Select Organize Stickers. Tap once on a sticker to delete or favorite it. Drag it to change its place in the order.
To use your new stickers, enter iMessage. Scroll through the dock (pictured) and select the You Doodle icon.
Go into the Custom tab. Long press and drag a sticker to any message you’ve sent, then release. You can expand and rotate the stickers by using two fingers.
You can also tap on any sticker and it will send like an image.